To report certain issues within the city, you may call the Action Center Line at 662-329-5147. If you get the voicemail, please be sure to leave your name, phone number, address and state the issue.
Office Hours are Monday – Thursday from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m.
The following issues can be addressed through calling the Action Center or entering them into SeeClick Fix. Please note when calling the Action Center, the issues are entered into SeeClick Fix and/or emailed to the appropriate department.
Fill out a report using See Click Fix Now
Examples of Issues to Report:
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Animal Control
- Code Enforcement (overgrown properties, abandoned properties, unkempt properties, accumulation of junk)
- Routine Drainage Issues
- Signs – Missing or Damaged
- Sidewalk Repair (in City Right of Way)
- Street Light Bulb Replacement
- Street Light Installation (Requests must be made, approved and then installed by Columbus Light & Water upon approval)
- Street Sweeping
- Tree Trimming (in City Right of Way)
- Yard Waste Pickup (branches, limbs)